What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Shelter and Food Shelf Links

Today I added a few more links to the Polytheist Charity group: a database listing shelters of various kinds, and online food shelf donation site. Raising awareness of charities is often as important as giving to them yourself.

ONE GOOD DEED: Raise awareness of shelter and food shelf charity sites.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of your blog. I found you from the Google blog search engine and Twittered about you! Maybe that will send some folks your way. (Ooh, hey, can I count that as my good deed for the day?)

    You're awesome for doing all this. Keep it going! If you ever start feeling your energy flag, come over and visit me. I do a little good deeds blog, but nothing as ambitious as yours!

    ReplyDelete