What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A forgotten cushion

The time difference and direction means that the 2nd and 3rd calendar days were compressed into one for me, so I'm making my way back home. Just as we were getting off the plane, I noticed the lady next to me had left her special neck cushion.

ONE GOOD DEED: Return a passenger's forgotten cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment