What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Omiyage chocolate for the office

The Japanese have a custom of bringing omiyage, or gifts, back from travels. Usually they are small edibles. I love the tradition--it's a great excuse to share food.

ONE GOOD DEED: Give chocolates from America to my coworkers at the Board of Education office.

No comments:

Post a Comment