What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Darfur message to Obama

The web site Save Darfur has made it very simple to write to Barack Obama and remind him of his promise to stop the genocide going on there. It took me all of one minute to sign my name and send an electronic postcard to the president elect. I also made a small donation while I was there. If you have a minute to spare, please send a message of your own.

ONE GOOD DEED: Send a message to Obama reminding him that Darfur must be a top priority.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Good one on Darfur message to Obama.This website http://debtfreeliving.smilestarters.com offers a complete collection of egreetings, ecards, and electronic postcards for you to choose from, absolutely FREE!

    Thanks,
    Camilynn

    ReplyDelete