What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Raising awareness of charities

I posted more charities to the polytheist charity google group today. They're oldies but goodies:

Broadway Cares - mission is to utilize the unique abilities of entertainment industry to raise awareness for and fight HIV/AIDS. Efforts address both actors with HIV/AIDS and all those suffering from the disease.
Amnesty International USA - action for human rights, hope for humanity.
Save Darfur Coalition - acting to end the atrocities in the Darfur region of Sudan.

ONE GOOD DEED: Raise awareness for charities through an email group.

No comments:

Post a Comment