What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Plastic at the beach

Today is one of those rare winter days which are clear, warm, and beautiful. I went to the beach to eat my lunch, wading through the drifts in snowpants. It was then that I saw a big bunch of yellow plastic binders, tied together into a jellyfish-like mass, had washed up on shore.

ONE GOOD DEED: Clear the beach of plastic garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment