What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Promoting charities

A few months ago I started a google group to promote charitable donation in the Pagan religious community. Today I researched a number of new charities to recommend.

ONE GOOD DEED: Help others do good by raising awareness of charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment