What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Apologies

It was our first time to the apartment of the teacher that had us over for movies last night. Wow... I've seen messy apartments before, but wow. I've seen dishes piled high in the sink, but wow. I've met folks who can barely find things in their house, but wow! We all teased him quite a bit about it. Today as I was talking to him I apologized for being so hard on him. To be honest, I actually thought he deserved every bit of it, to motivate him to get his act together! But still I apologized. He appreciated it.

ONE GOOD DEED: Apologize for ragging on my friend about this messy apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment