What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trash on the Route to/from Work

Today I picked up trash on the way home from work. This is starting to get repetitious. Not that cleaning the earth of refuse isn't a worthy task, but it's not going to make for a very interesting blog if I do the same thing every day. I'm going to have to get more creative, and keep my eyes peeled for opportunities throughout the workday.

ONE GOOD DEED: Pick up trash on the route to/from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment