What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kyrgyzstan New Zealand Rural Trust

Today a friend introduced me to this new charity. It's a New Zealand organization that helps poor rural folk in Kyrgyzstan help themselves. What's more, the Morgan Family Charitable Foundation matches all donations with equal donations, so you effectively give double.

ONE GOOD DEED: Donate to the Kyrgyzstan New Zealand Rural Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment