What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grandma's dishes

I've caught a nasty flu virus. I've been in bed all day. But tonight I drove into the twin cities to avoid the blizzard predicted for tomorrow. I got in late at night and very sick. Now I'm at my grandma and granddad's place. Before crawling to bed, I managed to do the dishes for grandma.

ONE GOOD DEED: Do Grandma's dishes

1 comment:

  1. And I am sure Mom was very grateful, just as she was so pleasantly surprised when we got back from church new year's eve, and the kitchen was cleaned up again. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete