What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Charity brownies for my neighbor

Today I decided to buy a gift to show my appreciation for a neighbor who always cooks me dinner and helps me anytime I need it. At the conference in Sapporo some teachers were having a bake sale to raise money for a Habitat for Humanity project in India. When I bit into one of the brownies, I nearly had a joygasm. That's when I decided to make this my good deed for the day. I bought one for each member of my neighbor's household.

ONE GOOD DEED: Buy charity brownies and give them to a neighbor I appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment