What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Landing cards

I flew back to the states to visit the family for Christmas. It was 28 hours of travel time all together. When the attendant came around handing out the landing cards for customs, the guy next to me was asleep. We had talked before and I knew he needed one for U.S. citizens, so I asked for two and left him for his to find when he woke up. There were a bunch of other small deeds too. Little things are important too.

ONE GOOD DEED: Take care of my fellow passenger's landing card while he slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment