What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Gift for the techie who helps everybody at work

There's a certain guy at the town hall (same building as my Board of Education office) who is a dedicated technology lover. Everyone goes to him whenever they have computer problems, even though it has nothing to do with his job. The guy has helped me out more than a half dozen times. So today I bought a six-pack of beer and delivered it to his house.

ONE GOOD DEED: Give a gift to the guy who freely helps everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment