What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Styrofoam on the way to school

What was particularly satisfying about picking up a large piece of styrofoam from the elementary yard was knowing a student was following behind me.  This particular student doesn't like English and oks rather depressed most of the time.  Did he notice me pick up the styrofoam?  Did it make any impression on him?  I don't know.  One can only hope.

ONE GOOD DEED:  Pick up styrofoam on the way to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment