What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shredding

The students took achievement tests all morning, and I was left sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Until I spotted a teacher shredding the completed test materials. Apparently they have to destroy them so that other schools can't peak. I jumped in with enthusiasm, "Hey! Why don't you let me help you!" It was admittedly a means to stave off boredom, but it helped the other teacher who was quite busy.

ONE GOOD DEED: Help a teacher shred test documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment