What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Momiji manju sweets

I had some gift sweets left over after Hiroshima. There wasn't enough for all the staff at the school I was at today. Which is why I gave them all to the English teacher who was anxious that she'll soon be turning thirty.

ONE GOOD DEED: Give sweets to comfort a co-worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment