What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Grocery store stamps

The local grocery store gives you these little green each time you buy something. After several years of saving them up, I can get about five dollars off. Deals like that I usually would rather pay that much to not have to bother. But my neighbor M likes to collect them. So after saving them up for about two years, I gave them all to her.

ONE GOOD DEED: Give coupon stamps to my neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment