What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Send a get well card to Charlotte!

My friend Wendy, a frequent commenter on this blog, let me know about a friend of a friend who's just come out of a coma. They're trying to create a flurry of get well cards to comfort her as she readjusts to waking life.

Please consider sending a letter or card. Read the whole story about Charlotte Lewis at Erin's site.
Mail can be addressed to:

Charlotte Lewis
C/O Erin L. Delaney
R. 1220 South Prospect Street
Nanticoke PA 18634

And please feel free repost this anywhere and everywhere.

ONE GOOD DEED: Send a card to a girl who's emerged from a coma.

1 comment: