What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Friday, April 24, 2009

EcologyFund.com

Most of us are familiar with charity click sites -- you click and are shown an ad, and that advertiser pays a certain amount to the relevant charity. EcologyFund.com is like this, but the interesting bit is that it has donation groups. I learned of this from an email list message from Paul Harrison of the World Pantheist Movement. There are many spiritual groups on EcologyFund.com so you can give along with likeminded spiritual fellows.

ONE GOOD DEED: Join EcologyFund.com and start clicking to save rain forest acres.

No comments:

Post a Comment