What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Styrofoam on the beach

It's always jaw-dropping - the sheer amount of trash strewn across the beach after the snows melt away. And no little WALL-E units to clean it up. I decided to focus just on the styrofoam, since that stuff doesn't really biodegrade. Ever. It just breaks down into smaller pieces. And if you burn it the fumes aren't good either. A lot of foresight went into that one.

ONE GOOD DEED: Clean up styrofoam from beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment