What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

UPDATE: Sudan president arrest warrant misreported

It appears the New York Times was mistaken in reporting that the ICC had issued a warrant for the arrest of Sudanese president Omar Bashir. The ICC says no such decision has been made yet.

Apparently some UN diplomats and officials said the decision had been made, when it had not.

Of course the situation remains a hot spot, all the more so for the disinformation chaos. The atrocities remain what they are, and a U.S. response is still necessary.

Sorry for the misreport in the last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment