What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Preps in the gym

As mentioned before, this is the time of year for graduation preparations. Teachers are busy, while ALTs (Assistant Language Teachers, like myself) find themselves with very little to do. So today I made a special effort to look for ways to help the others.

ONE GOOD DEED: Help with school preparations in the gymnasium.

No comments:

Post a Comment