What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

TVF Tokyo Video Festival

I went snowshoeing this morning with a nature enthusiasts club. One of the men there introduced me to the Tokyo Video Festival, a contest in which he is taking part. Professionals and amateurs from all over the world upload videos. If I understand my friend correctly, there is some significance to the number of views. So, my friend asked me to "vote" for him by viewing his entry. Everyone, please do so too! All it takes is a click. It's in Japanese, but there are some beautiful shots of Hokkaido to enjoy regardless of language. View it here. Select broadband or narrowband and it should start playing. Don't try to put it in English or you'll lose the specific video and never find your way back. ;-)

ONE GOOD DEED: Promote my friend's video contest entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment