What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A wonderful night with R

Not all good deeds are self-sacrifice and public bravado. Some good deeds are private, known only to one person, when you give yourself over to them entirely, attending to their every need, their every pleasure, making them feel loved, making them feel wanted.

ONE GOOD DEED: Give all of myself over in a wonderful night with my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment