What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A book lost in the rain

It was raining cats and dogs on the way to work this morning. As I hurried toward the lightrail station, I noticed a novel humbly soaking in a sidewalk puddle. I snatched it up like any other piece of trash, but this one I might have to find a special home for...

ONE GOOD DEED: Clean up a litter--a novel--from the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment