What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A lazy Sunday with R

Without really planning it, my girlfriend R and I ended up hanging all afternoon and on into the evening. We relaxed in the apartment, went shopping at Ikea, had dinner together at Famous Dave's, and then saw Zombieland with Woody Harrelson. What was great about it was how we kept doing little things for each other, treating each other to this and then that, helping each other out with things-- a circular flow of good deeds.

ONE GOOD DEED: Give and receive in a relaxed flow of mutual good deeds with R.

No comments:

Post a Comment