What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween mustache

R and I went to a Halloween concert tonight. The headlining band was All the Pretty Horses, a local dark goth band featuring Venus, a transsexual who plays topless with breasts flying everywhere. It was an awesome show.

Everyone came in costume. R and I did our falcon and falconer duo again. We met another couple who were dressed as Luigi and Princess Peach. The Luigi guy had this big bushy mustache, and the main reason I started talking to them was so I could ask if his mustache was real! It was.

ONE GOOD DEED: Compliment "Luigi" on his fantastic natural mustache!

2 comments:

  1. Was ze a transsexual man or woman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... Not sure what Venus would say about that.

    Born anatomically male.

    ReplyDelete