What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

War Child and the Iraq Foundation

Today I found two new charities, both aiding children affected by war. I raised awareness by posting them to the group Polytheist Charity.

War Child International - works to help children caught up in the horrors of war

Iraq Foundation - raises awareness for the suffering of Iraqi people and raises funds which are then given to institutions and organizations in Iraq to aid children, refugees, and widows

ONE GOOD DEED: Raise awareness for charities for children affected by war.

No comments:

Post a Comment