What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Friday, March 6, 2009

A letter to Secretary Clinton

With the ICC warrant issued for his arrest, Sudan's president Bashir has retaliated by kicking out a number of humanitarian aid organizations. This leaves millions of displaced persons without food or sometimes even water. The U.S. has to take diplomatic action to rectify the situation. Save Darfur has a form to sign an online letter to Secretary Clinton, asking her to make Darfur a top priority. Please take thirty seconds of your time to make you opinion known.

ONE GOOD DEED: Send a letter to Secretary Clinton asking her to make Darfur a top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment