What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A veterans transitional house

A friend of mine works at a transitional house in desperate need of funds. Due to the unfortunate actions of a disgruntled employee (now fired), its funds have been re-allocated. Now this organization dedicated to helping homeless veterans may have to turn some of them back out onto the street. All of them have reportedly been clean and sober for at least a year, and are working, attending counseling, and being active in the community. Please consider giving to the Veterans Executive Corporation to Organize Rehabilitative Services.

ONE GOOD DEED: Donate to save a veterans transitional house.

No comments:

Post a Comment