What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Genocide ritual organizer's packet

I made a complete packet for organizer's of events for the Genocide Prevention Ritual, including:
* Step by step ritual planning guide
* GPR event poster
* 10 Things You Can Do flyer
* Worthy Charities flyer
and more!

I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I was also ecstatic to have the GPR plugged this week by authors Brendan Myers and H. Jeremiah Lewis, as well as Erik Dutton (Executive Pagan), and Annyikha (Kallisti: An Apple in Pandemonium).

ONE GOOD DEED: Create an organizer's packet to promote the Genocide Prevention Ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment