What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh, you so did not want to drop that...

Walking home from work, I happened upon a lone photograph lying in the side walk.  It had writing on the back like it was meant for somebody.  "Oh great, I'll deliver this and that'll be my good deed!" I thought.  I picked up and what do you suppose it was?  A picture of a fat, hairy condom-covered cock!  The writing on the back was to some girl, commenting on how to use spermicidal jelly.  "Yikes!" I thought.  "Somebody really does not want this floating around."  I tore it up, and that was my good deed.

ONE GOOD DEED:  Get rid of someone's very embarrassing lost photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment