What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great Plains Institute for Sustainable Development

This nonprofit works toward accelerated the process of adapting our society to renewable-energy, low-carbon technologies. They bring together key public and private leaders to facilitate exchange, develop consensus, and catalyze change.

ONE GOOD DEED: Raise awareness for sustainable living on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing GPI! It is wonderful to have your support!

    Best,

    Dania

    ReplyDelete