What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Need a ride?

On my way home from Rumoi I noticed an elderly lady from my town waiting at a bus stop.  She's a rather eccentric one, wearing kimonos everyday rather than for special occasions, so she's hard to miss.  She's also a devoted member of the community, always helping out in school and town events.

ONE GOOD DEED:  Give an elderly lady a ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment