What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Monday, February 2, 2009

A new friend from an old friend

A certain friend has been commenting for ages on my livejournal, but I never realized until today just how like-minded we are. Somehow it had missed me. I'm glad I replied and kept replying to him today--this may be the beginning of a new friendship.

ONE GOOD DEED: Get to know a friend deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment