What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

R's Show at Memory Lanes

My girlfriend R is in a band called Samwell Rowan, and they played at Memory Lanes tonight. I really wanted to see the show, for my own enjoyment as well as to support her. Not only that, but I also got the opportunity to invite my cousin R, whom I haven't been able to hang out with much lately but who loves music concerts. It turns out he knows the bassist Sam from years ago!

ONE GOOD DEED: Support R at her show and invite my cousin R as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment