What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Helping an old lady

Cruising through Savers, I overheard an old lady complain that she couldn't find the spoons. I tried to talk to her but she seemed hard of hearing and a little senile. Finally I went to the aisle and brought back spoons to show her, then pointed. Her face lit up with gratitude.

ONE GOOD DEED: Help an old lady find the spoons at Savers.

No comments:

Post a Comment