What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Promoting my town

A Hokkaido travel guide by and for foreign teachers is being revamped. I was happy to write up all the little lovelies of my town.

ONE GOOD DEED: Promote my town in a Hokkaido travel guide.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I couldn't find your email so I'm just posting this as a comment. Sorry that it's off topic!

    I'm trying to spread the word about a fundraising project I'm working on. I was hoping I could send it your way and you could pass it on to anyone you know who might be able to help.

    I'm recommending people do a "give up coffee for one day for Ellie" (and donate their Starbucks money for that day) or "cook dinner for Ellie" (invite 10 friends over for a meal and everyone chip in $5 for an Ellie donation). Just little things. We're all about the budget philanthropy over at Spread Change!

    Anything you can do to help would be great!

    http://spreadchange.blogspot.com/2009/07/help-family.html

    ReplyDelete