What's going on here?

I've made a commitment: to do one good deed per day. Large or small, it doesn't matter. Self-sacrificing or not, extraordinary or mundane, it doesn't matter. Just one thing every day, that's all.

The more I do good, the better I feel about myself. Truly, to benefit others is to benefit yourself. I hope this journal may inspire others who also yearn to do good. So join me on this journey, if you will, and think about the difference you can make in your own life.

Monday, June 1, 2009

PET bottle caps

80 more caps recycled. 100 is medicine for one child!

ONE GOOD DEED: Recycle bottle caps to fund medicine in developing countries.

2 comments:

  1. Huh...I'd like to know more about this. We have a LOT Of bottle caps around here... Linky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. Unfortunately, it's in Japanese! It doesn't appear to have an English version.

    ECOCAP
    http://ecocap007.com

    ReplyDelete